Veritee' s Learning Journal - Ultraversity

This is my learning journal for the three years of the BA (Hon) degree in Learning, Technology and Research

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Questions for my Colleagues

The Module I am trying to do for my research degree - Investigating the Work Setting (UNB2602) - asks me to:


  • Interview my line manager to find out what he/she thinks I should know and be able to do (recorded in my Learning Journal)
  • have a discussion with colleagues I work with (recorded in my Learning Journal)

So I thought that as far as I am concerned my colleagues are the women who use the forum including, guests, ordinary members, the moderators and forum advisors and I would count as my line managers our management committee.

Therefore rather than discuss this with people separately via email as we do all our work and contact online, I could ask people to give me some feedback both on the forum and here, so that some of the discussion takes place here in my learning journal.

I have put some questions on the forum for people to answer, which is about the work context of what I do on the forum and for PNI ORG UK - this can be found here if you want to answer these questions : http://veritee.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=Announcements&thread=1144617648

But here I would like my 'colleagues' i.e those who use the PNI support board to use the comments facility to give me feedback about the support board and any aspect of my functioning within it that they would like to comment on .

So that rather than this be a dialogue directed by me via questions like the questions I have asked on the board, I wanted here to be as in face to face conversation /discussion. So your feedback can go in any direction you want it to and I will respond to what people want to feedback to me , in this blog.

Please just feel free to give me any feedback that you would like to? You can do this anonymously or in your own name or your forum username.

Thank You

Veritee

A related link for you to view

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home